Why choose us?
Ski Connections provide complete and unique winter holidays for school groups in Serre Chevalier, created just for you by our highly experienced team.
We manage all aspects of your school trip – including professional ski lessons, equipment hire, ‘Apres Ski’ activities, transport and accommodation – so, with one point of contact, your itinerary remains flexible and your holiday is guaranteed to run smoothly from start to finish.
Tailor-made school skiing trips, focused on the skiing and snowboarding
Boasting 25 years of experience in organising holidays in Serre Chevalier, Ski Connections understand that the most important part of your ski trip is the skiing and snowboarding – that’s why we provide FIVE HOURS of tuition EVERY DAY.
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and lesson group sizes are always small – one instructor will teach a maximum of 8 pupils
- Our ski lessons take place at the optimal time of day for your pupils – so if the snow is hard or the weather is bad in the morning, we will simply reschedule lessons until later and make up any extra time on a different day
- Pupils are supervised over lunch time by their instructors – a different spot every day for lunch allows them to explore more of the resort and get the maximum benefit from their liftpass. They can even make their own picnic!
- Pupils are welcome to exchange their skis for a snowboard (or vice versa) at any point during their holiday and at no extra cost
- We offer a bespoke itinerary of skiing / snowboarding and other activities for every school group, to suit the ages and abilities of your pupils
- Our activity schedule remains flexible to ensure that everyone gains the best possible enjoyment from your holiday
Our promise to you:
All of our skiing and snowboarding instructors are fully qualified to the European Standard and fluent in English, to offer your school group the best possible tuition available in the French Alps.
Getting the basics right
Ski Connections manage all aspects of your school trip in Serre Chevalier, providing you with a complete holiday package and activities that everyone will enjoy.
We own and manage both the ski school and the equipment hire, from our two shops in Serre Chevalier, and provide your school group with just one point of contact during your holiday for any questions or issues that may arise – whether you require local information or assistance with your travel and accommodation.
Unique and complete ski holidays for school groups
Not just a ski school and so much more than a Tour Operator, Ski Connections’ ski trips are created JUST FOR YOU by our knowledgeable team who live locally and share a passion for our resort.
Serre Chevalier is a fantastic location for school trips, close to the famous resorts of Les Deux Alpes and Alpe d’Huez and with a rich history and culture – unusual for a ski resort – that allows us to provide an interesting itinerary of activities off the mountain.
- Ski Connections will be your single point of contact throughout your stay – no need to call independent suppliers to reorganise your program
- We own the ski shop, so we can extend our opening times to allow for late arrivals in resort and change the start and finish times of our ski instructors to fit with your program
- We organise all of your travel within Serre Chevalier and between ski resorts, as well as a professional airport transfer service to ensure a smooth in and outbound journey
- We offer unique and original activities that no other Tour Operator can provide in the area
- Our invaluable resort knowledge means we can plan the holiday with you to include practical, cultural or educational activities that will help link your ski trip and the mountains with school course work
Our promise to you:
Ski Connections will do our utmost to ensure every member of your school group has a safe and enjoyable holiday. With our long-term local partners and extensive resort experience we can connect you with the best products and providers available, making us your best choice for a unique school skiing trip in Serre Chevalier.
24 hour in resort support
- A senior French and English speaking member of the Ski Connections team will be at your disposition throughout your holiday to help resolve any problems as quickly as possible – so that you and your pupils can get on with enjoying yourselves
- You can find Ski Connections right at the bottom of the slopes! Our two shops are based on the Route de Prélong and opposite the bottom of the Aravet lift, so you can easily pop in to change equipment or ask questions
- Our professional and friendly team of 20 ski instructors will be happy to answer questions and provide advice on all aspects of our ski resort
- In the case of emergencies or accidents, our French-speaking staff will be on-hand to mediate with doctors, chemists, emergency medical aid, ski resort emergency staff and mountain rescue teams on your behalf